WTB: Copeland Whistles and Flutes

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Bigryan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I want to start learning the Uilleann pipes, and this website comes up as the number 1 search result for information. I found pipes for sale on Ebay, but I also read on here that members say not to buy them. So, i'm a little confused on where, what and who to buy from. Hopefully if I can find a set I can find help on here about learning.

WTB: Copeland Whistles and Flutes

Post by Bigryan »

Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy any and all Michael Copeland Flutes and Whistles that people might be thinking of selling.

In any Key, material and condition.

Location is the UK but willing to pay signed and tracked postage from any locations worldwide.

Please send me a private message if you have anything for sale / thinking about selling.

King Regards,
Ryan
Bigryan
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I want to start learning the Uilleann pipes, and this website comes up as the number 1 search result for information. I found pipes for sale on Ebay, but I also read on here that members say not to buy them. So, i'm a little confused on where, what and who to buy from. Hopefully if I can find a set I can find help on here about learning.

Re: WTB: Copeland Whistles and Flutes

Post by Bigryan »

Hi folks, thanks for the messages so far, i'm still looking for any and all keys in any materials.