Selling off my collection.

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
UncleChuck
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am interested in making whistles. I have been doing it for years, and I have finally started to get good at it.

Selling off my collection.

Post by UncleChuck »

Hello everyone. I am selling off my collection of whistles and flutes. I literally have hundreds of them. Most of them I made over the last 20 years or so, but I have some gems that someone might like to have. Here is a partial list:

Seary delrin flute
M&E delrin flute
Sweetheart sop. D in delrin with whistle and flute head
Dixon practice flute
Tipple PVC flute, black
Dixon DX005 (high D)
Bamboo Xaphoon
Shaw high D
Susato chromatic whistle in C

I have many other whistles, which I am willing to practically give away to a good home. If any of the instruments in the list above interest anyone, contact me and make me a reasonable offer. I will take pictures of things and send them as needed. My email: chuck at sign mellow things and a dot com.

You can check out my web site here: http://whistlemaker.com. I am also selling the domain and the jigs to make the Tilbury whistles. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can talk about it. I have a few Tilbury whistles left as well.
UncleChuck
Tell us something.: I am interested in making whistles. I have been doing it for years, and I have finally started to get good at it.

Re: Selling off my collection.

Post by UncleChuck »

Sold:

Seary delrin flute
M&E delrin flute
Sweetheart sop. D

I have not received any enquires about the "nearly free" whistles. It's a real thing. All you pay is shipping. I am giving back to the community.

I also have a bunch of flutes that I made for a celtic festival. I over-prepared pretty big. They are made of furniture grade PVC and come in many bright colors. The idea was to make a good flute that can be cheap enough to be a souvenir instead of a piece of plastic that is only good for a souvenir. I sold them for $20 at the festival. I am selling one or all of them for a cheaper price.

Also, anyone who buys anything from the original list gets a free prototype D whistle. Pictures upon request.
UncleChuck

Re: Selling off my collection.

Post by UncleChuck »

Sorry, All of the "nearly free" instruments are gone.

I will have:
Syn D
Dixon DX005
Bamboo Xaphoon
An unidentified practice flute with an aluminum body and a Delrin head.