Eagle two piece whistle

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Reeldin58
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: My wife bought me a cheap Waltons whistle as a little "Stocking Filler" Christmas 2015. Almost two and a half years on I now own something like 20 whistles. I don't claim to be a good player but it does make me happy. I was 58 years old when I started hence the username (Also my YouTube channel). I would like to share views with like-minded players.

Eagle two piece whistle

Post by Reeldin58 »

Hi All, it's been a long time since I last posted here on the forum. I recently clicked on a whistle that I saw on Ebay because it looked interesting and the bid price had not risen very high at all. It's a two piece whistle that looks very similar to the Clare two piece. It may even be identical but I can't say for sure because I've never had a Clare whistle in my hands. The sticker on the top portion of the body says, "EAGLE Traditional Irish Whistle D" The mouthpiece is green with a brass two part body. The whistle does seem to have some age to it and going by the patina has been well played. Apart from that there's not really anything else I can tell you. I've done a couple of searches on Google to no avail. If anyone does know anything about these whistles I'd love to find out more about it.