Sweet Onyx Low D

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Geraint
antispam: No

Sweet Onyx Low D

Post by Geraint »

I have for sale my Walt Sweet Onyx low D. It's in good condition, hasn't been played much to be honest as I use my Overton for gigs and sessions. I've never gigged or sessioned (is that a word?) it, and it's hardly been out of the house with me. It has a pleasant, mellow sound and isn't hard to play at all. It isn't much of a stretch for a low D. I have small hands and I can play it without a piper's grip - although i usually do play low D's with piper's grips.

It has a few minor scratches and signs of use, but it's in good condition. I can supply pictures and a sound file if you wish - please PM me.

I can only find one European supplier, which charges 419 euros new- around £350 at the moment. You can have it for £260 including delivery in the UK. Obviously I will disinfect it before sending. I could conceivably meet you in South Wales if you wanted to pick up.

If you have a decent Delrin flute or alto saxophone that you don't want I'd be willing to consider a trade or part-trade. Or maybe an interesting whistle or fife/piccolo :-)

Geraint
Tri pheth sy'n anodd nabod....