FS: 3/4 Concert D Set by Rogge (plum/boxwood/brass)

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Wildepiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a younger musician that plays the clarinet, saxophone, and GHB. I've recently become very interested in the Uilleann Pipes, and will likely soon shift the majority of my focus to them for quite some time. I figured that this was a good place to start!

FS: 3/4 Concert D Set by Rogge (plum/boxwood/brass)

Post by Wildepiper »

Hello there!

Asking price: 4500 euros

It seems it's time for me and my pipes to part ways, and as such I'm looking to sell this fine set to someone who can give it the attention & love it deserves. This is a 3/4 Concert D Set (plum/boxwood/brass) by Andreas Rogge, it's in great condition and fully reeded. The chanter and regulators are both balanced, clear, in tune, and responsive. They respond well to reed adjustments & wire rushes. The chanter has keys for G#, A#, and C♮ and plays easily. I will include pictures in a comment on this post.

The bellows are by Andreas Rogge and are brand new (arrived this month.)

The case is a converted trombone case, to be included for free at the buyers' choice (it holds the pipes securely, but may make shipping a good deal more expensive.) The bag cover is also included.
Speaking of shipping, I am located in the Netherlands and willing to ship the pipes internationally or deliver by hand (depending on distance.)

Please reach out by PM with any questions - an audio sample can be provided by request. Cheers.
Wildepiper
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a younger musician that plays the clarinet, saxophone, and GHB. I've recently become very interested in the Uilleann Pipes, and will likely soon shift the majority of my focus to them for quite some time. I figured that this was a good place to start!

Re: FS: 3/4 Concert D Set by Rogge (plum/boxwood/brass)

Post by Wildepiper »

Here are some photos of the set.