FS Bleazey Bb and Milligan C

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
preacher
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am in my 70s and played music since fourth grade. Paid gigs include everything starting with church solos in 4th grade, nightclubs starting 9th grade, and worship ministry. Had a 29 year career teaching high school music both choral and instrumental. I've played several instruments starting with trumpet as my main ax. I added flute, sax and keys after college. Early 2000s whistles were added to my arsenal. I'm back to playing again after a 5 year hiatus.

FS Bleazey Bb and Milligan C

Post by preacher »

Still Available. Selling Milligan C in Dymondwood
with both practice and session mouthpieces $160
Cost new was $277.50 (185 for whistle and 92.50 for extra mouthpiece). I really like this whistle but am standardizing my whistle keys with Carbony whistles which are pricey.

Bleazey SOLD
Bleazey Bb in Mopani wood - beautiful work by Phil Bleazey - lovingly cared for. $235
New price would be around $374 in USD (275 in Brit currency). As above I’m parting with this reluctantly.
preacher
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am in my 70s and played music since fourth grade. Paid gigs include everything starting with church solos in 4th grade, nightclubs starting 9th grade, and worship ministry. Had a 29 year career teaching high school music both choral and instrumental. I've played several instruments starting with trumpet as my main ax. I added flute, sax and keys after college. Early 2000s whistles were added to my arsenal. I'm back to playing again after a 5 year hiatus.

Re: FS Bleazey Bb and Milligan C (Bleazey SOLD)

Post by preacher »

Milligan is still available