FS: Killarney C, Wild Irish Whistle Bb, Howard Low D

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
TxWhistler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

FS: Killarney C, Wild Irish Whistle Bb, Howard Low D

Post by TxWhistler »

I am offering these whistles for sale. All are in excellent condition. I am only selling these because I am wanting to get another flute and I'll use the proceeds of these sales to help pay for the new flute. I'm happy to answer any question you may have or take more pictures if needed.

KIllarney Brass C - $80 + $8.50 shipped to the lower 48 USA (Sells new for about $112 USD/95 Euro shipping included.)

Wild Irish Whistle Bb - $90 + $8.50 shipped to the lower 48 USA (Sells new for about $117 + $14 shipping to the US.)

Howard Low D - Black Silk Model - $130 + $8.50 shipped to the lower 48 USA (Sells for about $197 USD/144 British Pounds shipping included)

TxWhistler
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

Re: FS: Killarney C, Wild Irish Whistle Bb, Howard Low D

Post by TxWhistler »

Killarney C is SOLD (Funds received)
TxWhistler

Post by TxWhistler »

Price Reduced:

Wild Irish Whistle Bb was $90 + shipping NOW $80 + shipping

Howard Low D Black Silk Model was $130 +shipping NOW $115 + shipping
TxWhistler

Post by TxWhistler »

Howard Low D is SOLD

Wild Irish Whistle Bb still available. Now $80 + 8.50 shipping.
It is a great whistle, well made, sounds great and is very easy to play. It has a some weight to it due to its thick barrel. I like the feel of it in my hands. No squeaking or squawking. Easy to play into the 2nd octave.