FS Geert Lejeune keyless

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
BKWeid
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

FS Geert Lejeune keyless

Post by BKWeid »

For sale, Geert Lejeune blackwood keyless flute with rings and tuning slide. In excellent condition. Strong wonderful tone with a powerful low d. Geert says this is his Standard model. The holes are very similar in size to an Olwell Nicholson. It has a one piece body with a foot joint and lined head.

I’m selling as I’m making room for a keyed flute.

Asking $950 shipped within the US. PM or email for details and pictures or any questions.

Thank you for looking.
BKWeid
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

Re: FS Geert Lejeune keyless

Post by BKWeid »

Reduced to $850 shipped in the US.