FS: Bryan Byrne Flute With New Barrel

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Loren
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

FS: Bryan Byrne Flute With New Barrel

Post by Loren »

Bryan Byrne keyless blackwood flute for sale.

This is a very nice Rudall style flute with what I would call medium to medium/small size finger holes. This flute reminds me of the good early Grinters in terms of playability and volume. A very nice flute.

When I offered this flute previously the instrument included the original barrel which had several repaired cracks. The Byrne now has a new barrel, so the entire flute is crack free.

Bryan’s flutes are very well made, right up there with the best. This example is in very good condition but it is no closet queen and does show signs of use. I will send detailed photos to seriously interested parties.

If you are looking for a high end keyless flute without the usual wait, here’s an opportunity to get one.

$1500 for this Byrne flute and a Cavallero flute roll. Price includes shipping to destinations in the continental U.S. Contact me via PM with questions. Thanks.
Loren
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Re: FS: Bryan Byrne Flute With New Barrel

Post by Loren »

The Byrne is still available. Photos upon request.

I don’t really ‘need’ another flute, but I’m willing to consider trades/partial trades, + or - cash depending on value. Anything I’d consider would have to made from a more or less hypo-allergenic wood or material, due to my allergies. PM me with details if you have something interesting. Thanks.