FS: Serenellini B/C Box

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Seamie
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper from Maigh-eo now in Northeast US. Flute noob. Learn a lot from the discussion threads.

FS: Serenellini B/C Box

Post by Seamie »

Hi
Selling a Serenellini Deluxe B/C box in black.
23 treble buttons w/3 registers and 8 bass with 2 registers. Really beautiful condition.
Just gone over by the good people at the Button Box in Mass. (6/24)
Doug Creighton said it was in top condition. Tuning,bellows,reeds,grille,stops, etc.....
To be candid, I know as much about Diatonic accordions as cold fusion technology, but I will try to answer any questions as well as I can.
In the interest of full disclosure (s) I am a piper who still believes that uilleann pipes were designed by incubi, or vengeful ex wives. That is-until I tried a Diatonic accordion! "Push me- Pull you"?.....uhhhhh-nope.
This belonged to my best mate who recently passed away and I'm convinced he left it to me as diabolical payback for all those accordion jokes over the years.
I'm not cold hearted. I just know that I won't live long enough to learn how to work this thing and it needs to be in the hands of
someone who can make it sound like he did. That would be a far better way to honour the "Maddog" legacy.

Doug said he'd put this box up on the shelf at $2500, but I'm certainly open to offers, as my plan is use the proceeds to turn my Rogge half set contraption into a Rogge full set contraption. (Steve loved the pipes.)
I have some photos. If interested, do drop me a line.

Thanks for reading the novel.
Seamus