FS; Freeman Tweaked Whistles Includes Blackbirds, Mellow Dog

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
hidancity
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

FS; Freeman Tweaked Whistles Includes Blackbirds, Mellow Dog

Post by hidancity »

Freeman Tweaked Whistles Includes Blackbirds, Mellow Dog, Generation aka my entire whistle collection

Generation D Tweaked Whistle (red). It looks like he has discontinued selling Generation whistles. This was purchased while he was selling and the company was manufacturing higher quality whistles.

Three Blackbirds (C, D, Eb) The Eb whistle is missing the sticker. I am assuming it is a blackbird, definitely not a Mellow Dog. However, I am not entirely sure as it has the same black fipple. By process of elimination, I believe it is a Blackbird. The D whistle bore (sticker missing) has a slightly smaller bore. I've not played these in a couple of years but recall it was my favorite.

Two Mellow Dog Sets (D,C) As sold, there are two bodies and one fipple for each set. There is a slight discoloration on the fipples. I believe this is the result of the tweaking/Soldering? because they were all stored in the same place, no substance came in contact with it, and it doesn't effect the playing at all.

Generation low G Tweaked Whistle. This is a great whistle although I understand it is an uncommon key but was used by the Whistle Player from LUNASA in performance and recordings based on the listing when Jerry Freeman was selling it. This is really a great whistle for somebody, like me, that was not a Traditional Irish Music player and used it in the context of other world music.
Last edited by hidancity on Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hidancity

Re: FS; Freeman Tweaked Whistles Includes Blackbirds, Mellow

Post by hidancity »

I've decided to remove the listing on ebay. And just sell here for a week or two.

Feel free to make me an offer for any whistle or combination.

I will relist on ebay individually or smaller batches
hidancity

Post by hidancity »

Blackbird Eb and C SOLD
hidancity

Post by hidancity »