Tenor Banjo 'Richelieu Golden Eagle' Stolen in London!

A place for our musicians to post information about instruments lost, stolen, or otherwise missing.
Forum rules
This is the C&F-wide forum for posting notices of any instruments which have been lost or stolen, or have gone missing.

Titles should include at least the type of instrument (flute, fiddle, etc.), the place of disappearance, and the nature of the loss.

Example: Stolen: Generation D whistle in Timbuktu

Reports linked from other sources or internet sites should include the basic information in addition to just the link.

In order to limit cross-posting, and to keep reporting and information centralized in one place, a post linking to a notice here (but not a copy) may be posted in ONE other C&F forum, typically the forum of the instrument involved.

Of course, follow-up posts to announce found or recovered instruments are always welcome!

Thanks - Your ChiffCo Management
Ptarmigan
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Tenor Banjo 'Richelieu Golden Eagle' Stolen in London!

Post by Ptarmigan »

Just spotted this thread on The Session:

Another Banjo stolen
Another Banjo stolen
Hi everyoneen , had me banjo lifted sat nite after a gig in st margarets london , some little twat ran past and grabbed it as we were loading d gear into our waggon .
Its a Richelieu golden eagle, gold plated and engraved , i'd appreciate it if ye could keep an eye out for it, there s a similar one for sale on ebay at the min but without the engraving, cheers
Mark Conyard.
So it looks like this one: Richelieu Golden Eagle

I know you'll all keep your eyes peeled & your ears open.

Cheers
Dick