Stolen Jeffries Concertina in UK

A place for our musicians to post information about instruments lost, stolen, or otherwise missing.
Forum rules
This is the C&F-wide forum for posting notices of any instruments which have been lost or stolen, or have gone missing.

Titles should include at least the type of instrument (flute, fiddle, etc.), the place of disappearance, and the nature of the loss.

Example: Stolen: Generation D whistle in Timbuktu

Reports linked from other sources or internet sites should include the basic information in addition to just the link.

In order to limit cross-posting, and to keep reporting and information centralized in one place, a post linking to a notice here (but not a copy) may be posted in ONE other C&F forum, typically the forum of the instrument involved.

Of course, follow-up posts to announce found or recovered instruments are always welcome!

Thanks - Your ChiffCo Management
avanutria
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

Stolen Jeffries Concertina in UK

Post by avanutria »

Passing on this message from Concertina.net:

"Hi all,

A friend of mine has just phoned me and asked me if I would pass on details of his stolen concertina. His name is Richard Harris and he lives in Bradford on Avon. The concertina was stolen from his home along with two melodeons, so it sounds as if the thieves were musically clued up. The concertina is a Jeffries metal ended anglo, 32 button Bb/F in old pitch and is Richard's pride and joy, so he is naturally quite distressed by its loss."
An bhfuil aon dearmad i mo Ghaeilge? Abair mé, le do thoil!