Lost/Stolen Olwell flute - FOUND

A place for our musicians to post information about instruments lost, stolen, or otherwise missing.
Forum rules
This is the C&F-wide forum for posting notices of any instruments which have been lost or stolen, or have gone missing.

Titles should include at least the type of instrument (flute, fiddle, etc.), the place of disappearance, and the nature of the loss.

Example: Stolen: Generation D whistle in Timbuktu

Reports linked from other sources or internet sites should include the basic information in addition to just the link.

In order to limit cross-posting, and to keep reporting and information centralized in one place, a post linking to a notice here (but not a copy) may be posted in ONE other C&F forum, typically the forum of the instrument involved.

Of course, follow-up posts to announce found or recovered instruments are always welcome!

Thanks - Your ChiffCo Management
melanoxylon
antispam: No

Lost/Stolen Olwell flute - FOUND

Post by melanoxylon »

Well, I had a great time at the Catskills festival this July, but my own personal 6-key cocus flute went missing on the last evening. There's some chance it was lifted out of my car... It is my deluxe model of flawless cocus with 6 keys and hand-turned rings. The tone holes on the right hand are flattened like a Thomas Prowse flute, and the endcap features a disc of mother-of-pearl and an ivory ball. It was in a Northwind case and a leather case cover, and had my info written on the inside of the case. There is a reward for it's safe return, thanks for any help on this, Patrick Olwell :-?
(Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony, please come around, there's something lost that must be found...)
MTGuru
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Lost/Stolen Olwell flute - FOUND

Post by MTGuru »

Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.