Flute Photos!!! Come post your flute pictures :)

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
GreenWood
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: To add to the renaissance flute discussion that is under way. Well, the rest of this field is going to be taken up by a long sentence, which is this one, because a hundred characters are needed before it is accepted.

Re: Flute Photos!!! Come post your flute pictures :)

Post by GreenWood »

Well that is ok then :-) ... sometimes it just seems a shame to drill holes in a nicely reamed and turned flute, and I could just imagine a maker on occasion not bringing himself to.
pixyy
Tell us something.: Just updating my profile after 16+ years of C&F membership. Sold most of my flutes, play the ones I still own and occasionally still enjoy coming here and read about flute related subjects.

Post by pixyy »

Realized I had not contributed my latest beauties to this thread
2 flutes by Solen Lesouef : keyless mopane and 6-key Blackwood with wide rings and both with mother of pearl inlayed crowns
Image https://imgur.com/a/23q356Q
Jtmch
Tell us something.: I’m a beginning fiddle musician, with small forays into simple tunes on the mando. I have two cheap whistles and I’m always looking to expand my musical understanding. Furthermore I’m also very interested in learning more about, in general, flutes and especially the keyless variety. For now the keyless ones seem to be what interests me more, but the silver keys sure are pretty.

Post by Jtmch »

pixyy wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:29 pm Realized I had not contributed my latest beauties to this thread
2 flutes by Solen Lesouef : keyless mopane and 6-key Blackwood with wide rings and both with mother of pearl inlayed crowns
Image https://imgur.com/a/23q356Q
Here are your amazing flutes, inline for easier viewing.
msupples
Tell us something.: I play the flute, uilleann pipes, highland pipes, whistles, and a few other things. [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Post by msupples »

Look at this gorgeous Copley Eb 4-key in pink ivory I received last week. It sounds just as good as it looks!