New Flute Course from Kevin Crawford

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
ChrisLaughlin
antispam: No

New Flute Course from Kevin Crawford

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

The Online Academy of Irish Music has added to its already stellar set of courses a new program in Advanced Irish Flute Technique, from non-other than Kevin Crawford himself. For more information see here:
http://oaim.ie/lessons-a-courses/flute/ ... -technique
oaim.ie
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Re: New Flute Course from Kevin Crawford

Post by oaim.ie »

ChrisLaughlin wrote:The Online Academy of Irish Music has added to its already stellar set of courses a new program in Advanced Irish Flute Technique, from non-other than Kevin Crawford himself. For more information see here:
Thanks for posting this up Chris - We're really excited about this course... as you can probably imagine. Have you checked out the free lesson?
ChrisLaughlin

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

oaim.ie wrote:
ChrisLaughlin wrote:The Online Academy of Irish Music has added to its already stellar set of courses a new program in Advanced Irish Flute Technique, from non-other than Kevin Crawford himself. For more information see here:
Thanks for posting this up Chris - We're really excited about this course... as you can probably imagine. Have you checked out the free lesson?
I'm a subscriber, so I've checked out everything, and it's all great! It just makes me wish I could quit work and devote myself to playing tunes.... :party:

I have to say, I am not so secretly hoping that one day you decide to make these courses purchasable on DVD or mp4 download, as these are really something precious and I'd like to have access to them long, long into the future and when I am away from high-speed internet as well.

Anyway, do keep up the great work. Your lessons are really superb and a great bargain for the quantity and quality of content provided.

Best,
Chris
Last edited by ChrisLaughlin on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oaim.ie
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by oaim.ie »

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement Chris :)
KatHurdley

Post by KatHurdley »

Oh, I just found this site and subscribed pretty much straight away.

I'm a classically trained violinist and flautist and I've been working hard on disguising that! :lol: This site is exactly what I was looking for - I've learnt a couple of whistle and flute tunes from it and it's already made a huge difference to the way I play the tunes I already know too. Can't wait to try the fiddle lessons, and maybe guitar, ooh and the singing lessons... :D Love it!