Summer classes with Kevin Crawford and Laura Byrne

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
BrendanB
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Summer classes with Kevin Crawford and Laura Byrne

Post by BrendanB »

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share an opportunity to take flute classes this summer with Kevin Crawford and Laura Byrne. The Washington, DC Comhaltas branch is hosting a week long summer school from July 18-22, 2011. This is the sixth year of the 'MAD' week and we're excited to have Kevin joining us for the first time and Laura coming back by popular demand. It's a great opportunity to learn in a fun and relaxed environment.

Kevin will teach an intermediate/advanced flute class in both the morning and the afternoon and Laura will offer a beginner whistle class and a beginning flute class. The week also features a private lesson for each participant, lunch-time concerts, and evening sessions, concerts, and a ceili.

You can find more information and register online at: http://www.ccepotomac.org

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
Brendan
tucson_whistler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: Summer classes with Kevin Crawford and Laura Byrne

Post by tucson_whistler »

thanks for sharing this; i don't know if i'll be able to attend (with my work schedule), but if there's any way i can, i will. :)

cheers,
eric
Sindt D | Gene Milligan blackwood D | Burke low D | Olwell keyless blackwood Eb/D/C flute
http://shakespeareanreview.com/
joshD

Post by joshD »

I would like to second Brendan's post. It is a wonderful week that has a great schedule and a fun and exciting cast. The private lesson is the true gem of the week. Here you will get to adress any problems you might have in a micro session with just you and the instructor. I hope to see you there for a choon!

JD-
BrendanB

Post by BrendanB »

And I should have mentioned that Josh is teaching guitar again this year. Not that one instrument can hold him.

b