Josh Dukes?

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Gabriel
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Josh Dukes?

Post by Gabriel »

Anybody knows where he is? Haven't seen him here for quite a while and wondering if he's well. His website appears to be offline, too.
johnkerr
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Josh Dukes?

Post by johnkerr »

Josh is still and always in great form. Just sessioned with him the other night, actually. But he's a busy guy - traveling for his day gig, producing a new recording project with Sean McComiskey and friends, doing the family thing - so he probably doesn't have time to keep on top of things like updating his website.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

It is good to hear that - thanks a lot for letting me/us know, John.
uillmann

Post by uillmann »

johnkerr wrote:Josh is still and always in great form.
Ain't it the truth!
joshD
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by joshD »

:lol: I'm not dead..... yet. Yea, I have been running around like a chicken with his head cut off for the past couple of months. After the Fleadh I was overrun with work related activities. Also the family requires allot of time and I have been trying to be super dad since my little girls are to cute to ignore :-). How is everyone doing?
Akiba
Tell us something.: I am an Irish flute player and whistler. I have been a member since 2007? This has been one of the most informative sites on Irish flute I have found.

Post by Akiba »

Hey Josh,

Been hanging out with one of your old drum and fife corp mates, Christie H. She filled me in on some of your early I-trad learning days. She's attending UC Berkeley getting her BA in music. Check this out: she gets college credit for going to Shay Black's Sunday night session at the Starry Plough in Berkeley.

Just thought I'd mention it. It's a small ITM world, ain't it?

jason