Hall Crystal Flutes: I happened to get some cheap and I'm of

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
E = Fb
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by E = Fb »

These side blown flutes normally cost a lot more. Made by Hall. Made of glass...breakable.

Since there was a lot of interest with the whistle players, I bought a bunch (clearance special) and I'm now offering the remaining flutes to the Flute forum folks. Payment is on the honor system. (Personal check or whatever works). Shipping and insurance $5.00 extra in the US. I still have 5 low D flutes ($30 each), about 10 C picallos ($20) and 10 G flutes ($25). They are new, and still in the padded boxes. Boxes are undamaged. The flutes are engraved with various images, mostly ivy, dandelions and flowers. Green ivy is the most masculine, and flowers the most feminine. Dandelions in between. I have one D flute with a sailing ship on it. Let me know what you prefer and I'll try to match it up...but I can't guarantee that. If you absolutely can't live with colorful flowers, let me know because that's all I may have left when you contact me. It's on first come first served basis. These also make a decent decoration/conversation piece/weapon.

Order through this email address:
ninjarock13@cs.com.

Almost forgot...I also bought 3 or 4 wooden flute stands. Made for G flute, but looks great holding the D flute too. It's too big for the C. These are in Pacific Alder with "Hall Crystal Flutes" embossed in gold...very nice looking. Those are $20 each. First come first served.

If you give me your address I'll take that as a firm order.

I'm:
Tom Muckian
107 Reba Road
Heath, TX

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: E = Fb on 2002-10-17 23:41 ]</font>