WTB - Casey Burns "Folk" Flute Small-Hand Ergonomic

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
rglight
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Mostly play uilleann pipes. Full set (chanter, bass and tenor regs from Michael Hubbert, stock, drones, and baritone reg from Brad Angus).
Dabble in flute.

WTB - Casey Burns "Folk" Flute Small-Hand Ergonomic

Post by rglight »

Hi all,

My SO grew up playing (silver) flute, and wants to get back into it and play with me (uilleann piper). I have a Burns folk flute I'm happy dabbling with, and she likes the sound a lot more than her silver flute, but my standard size flute is a bit too much of a stretch for her to use.

I want to get her a small-hand ergonomic Burns folk flute. I'm open to ordering a new one, but I thought I'd ask around first. So, does anyone have one they're willing to part with?

Thanks!
TimAdams
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm interested in learning what issues flute players have with flutes they own or want to own. I might also be able to give some advice on simple repairs.

Re: WTB - Casey Burns "Folk" Flute Small-Hand Ergonomic

Post by TimAdams »

Hello rglight
I don't have a Casey Burns small hand flute but I do make flutes that are easy to play for people with a smaller reach, and everyone else. In fact, I'm finishing one right now.
No payment in advance. Try it first. If you like it and want to keep it, that's great for the two of us :)
Here is a link to the Tim Adams Irish Flute Maker website: https://adams.se/flutemaker/
Kind regards
Tim Adams
Adams Flute Maker
I make good Irish style flutes in African Blackwood and Mopane for people from everywhere and all musical backgrounds. They’re relatively affordable and you don’t have to wait forever.
http://www.adams.se/flutemaker