FS: Chris Wilkes Keyless Blackwood €1850

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

FS: Chris Wilkes Keyless Blackwood €1850

Post by Julia Delaney »

Chris Wilkes' keyless flutes are becoming increasingly rare as Chris' production slows down, and will soon stop entirely. This flute was made c. 2010. Sterling silver rings. He makes everything himself, including the tiny screws for the post-mounted keys on his keyed flutes. This flute comes in one of his own handmade cases. The flute is like new and plays with perfect intonation and great projection.

The price includes shipping within the EU. Add €30 to ship to the USA. Insurance is at the discretion of the buyer.

More information and pictures here--- https://www.donedeal.ie/all?words=wilkes+flute
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Re: FS: Chris Wilkes Keyless Blackwood €1850

Post by Julia Delaney »

Sold. Thanks everybody.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale