FS: Keyless Hammy Hamilton Flute in D

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
ostseemoewe
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a flute player from Rostock, Germany. In 2017 I bought my first wooden flute. I like playing in sessions, but I also really enjoy making music in small groups.

FS: Keyless Hammy Hamilton Flute in D

Post by ostseemoewe »

Keyless flute in D by Colin "Hammy" Hamilton, incl. flute case, retail price 1500 euros.
Made of grenadilla wood, with silver rings, tuning slide and metal-reinforced pivots, year of manufacture 2001.
The previous owner had a replica of a Celtic silver coin made for the end cap as a decorative element. The original end cap is also included.
The flute is sold in a lockable hard case. The foam in the case is discolored, although unfortunately I can't say whether this is due to material fatigue or oiling the flute.
Shipping is from Germany.

The flute is in very good condition, the inside has been wiped dry after each use and the cork has been greased regularly. I had the flute personally serviced by Hammy Hamilton in 2019.
Thanks to their special construction, Hammy flutes have a powerful sound that is ideal for large sessions. As Hammy has closed his order books, stock is limited and my offering is a great opportunity to own a Hammy flute.

Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImage Image

I loved playing the flute. It is my first Irish flute that I have bought myself and it was a great throwback when my keyed flute was being repaired. In the end, the distances between the finger holes were too big for me, which is why I'm selling the flute now.

Thank you for reading.

-Isabella

I only recently joined this forum. Posting images was new to me.
You can click on the image to get a higher resolution.

For pictures with even higher res please follow this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
Last edited by ostseemoewe on Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Earywig
Tell us something.: I am an Irish tad flute player interested in these conversations and flute sales. I have been travelling to the fleadh Ceol every year and play music at festivals all over the world.

Re: FS: Keyless Hammy Hamilton Flute in D

Post by Earywig »

Is this still fir sale and how much. I have a student looking for a flute
ostseemoewe
Tell us something.: I am a flute player from Rostock, Germany. In 2017 I bought my first wooden flute. I like playing in sessions, but I also really enjoy making music in small groups.

Re: FS: Keyless Hammy Hamilton Flute in D

Post by ostseemoewe »

Dear earwig, it's sold.

I am sorry, I thought I'd changed the status to SOLD. But I must have only changed it in 'exchange used Instruments'. My apologies!