FS: Musique Morneaux Flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Ben Shaffer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Ive played Irish Flute for a number of Years. Have played Sessions as well but not currently. I have also played Colonial American Flute in reenactment Groups. Started playing Clarinet in 1960 in School and later Community Bands. Also have played Bagpipes Solo as well as in Pipe Bands I played Drums in a Garage band in High School, probably my Instrument I played the best!

FS: Musique Morneaux Flute

Post by Ben Shaffer »

Up for sale is a very nice playing Musique Morneaux Maple Flute in D. The Flute plays and sounds wonderful. Its very lightweight and the workmanship is quite nice. The embouchure is quite big , undercut with a cutaway and the Flute has excellent volume. The Flute is like new. Selling this Flute to get another Flute. I'm selling the Flute for $300 which is a very good deal as they go new now for $375. Selling only within the US. Will ship USPS Priority for $17 I can send Pictures
BTW Jos, the Maker hand picked this one from a number of them he made
Ben Shaffer
Tell us something.: Ive played Irish Flute for a number of Years. Have played Sessions as well but not currently. I have also played Colonial American Flute in reenactment Groups. Started playing Clarinet in 1960 in School and later Community Bands. Also have played Bagpipes Solo as well as in Pipe Bands I played Drums in a Garage band in High School, probably my Instrument I played the best!

Re: FS: Musique Morneaux Flute

Post by Ben Shaffer »

Ben Shaffer

Re: FS: Musique Morneaux Flute

Post by Ben Shaffer »

sending to the Irish Flute store
https://www.irishflutestore.com/