Martin Doyle Flute Set D & Eb - $1,150

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Martin Doyle Flute Set D & Eb - $1,150

Post by Julia Delaney »

Martin Doyle flute set:

Celtic flute in D, blackwood, with accompanying Eb body. One head joint for the two bodies.

Both play beautifully. Perfect intonation, great volume. In two original leather cases, that are now unavailable, having been replaced with clunky black plastic boxes. If you prefer, I can send them in the clunky black plastic flute cases.

Both flutes were seldom played, and both are like new. No warps, dings, or scratches.

Current cost for these would be about $1,300 plus tax, plus shipping, plus import duty, etc. I am asking for $1,150 for the set.

Gorgeous flutes by a great maker. I will accept these back for a full refund if they don’t suit. I love Doyle’s flutes.

url=https://ibb.co/5GX8MSL]Image[/url]

Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
ChrisLaughlin

Re: Martin Doyle Flute Set D & Eb - $1,150

Post by ChrisLaughlin »

This is a good deal. Martín Doyle makes superb flutes.
Julia Delaney
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Re: Martin Doyle Flute Set D & Eb - $1,150

Post by Julia Delaney »

Thanks everybody. The flute set is lovely and it sold very quickly.
I did have some regrets about letting it go.
It is on its way to the happy musician.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale