Grinter Flute to sell

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Shepp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hello. I have enjoyed learning to play simple wooden flutes and whistles for the last 18 years. I have not been able to play the flutes so much recently due to two lively little boys. So I have decided to sell my best one as needs must financially at the moment, (sadly!). I am hoping that someone here may be interested. Many thanks,

Grinter Flute to sell

Post by Shepp »

Hello fellow fluters,

I have a lovely eight keyed Grinter in cocus wood with a sterling silver lined head. It’s modern pitch. I haven’t played it nearly as much as I would have liked to, probably around 100 hours. It is in excellent condition.

Unfortunately I am going to have to offer this flute for sale. I am considering putting it on an eBay listing, but am concerned about how to send such a valuable instrument to a buyer.

I had some discussions on the session forum about its value, if anyone is interested in buying it please PM me.

Many thanks!

Sorry, I couldn’t work out how to get some pictures on this post.
Shepp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hello. I have enjoyed learning to play simple wooden flutes and whistles for the last 18 years. I have not been able to play the flutes so much recently due to two lively little boys. So I have decided to sell my best one as needs must financially at the moment, (sadly!). I am hoping that someone here may be interested. Many thanks,

Re: Grinter Flute to sell (SOLD 2/12/22)

Post by Shepp »

Hello Everyone who was interested in my Grinter.

Just to let you know I have found a buyer and taken a deposit. So the flute is sold.

Thanks for your interest.