BRENDAN MULHOLLAND Tradition Flute School

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
glenavy flute

BRENDAN MULHOLLAND Tradition Flute School

Post by glenavy flute »

Dia dhaoibh a chairde (hello friends)

I hope you are all well and tooting away !!!

A few of my students suggested that I should let the flutters here know about my online music school, so if its ok with you guys here is the link that should get you there.

Just follow this link from my website and hopefully it will explain everything to you.

https://www.brendanmulholland.com/gigs-and-workshops

I spent a lot of time asking flute students over the years what do they really want from my lessons and the overwhelming answer was always the same,,, they want better technique and tone !!

TONE / TIMING / TECHNIQUE that's what I always focus on and this way the student will play every tune better and not just the tunes they are taught.

Anyone that joins will be inviting to my private video live sessions which i plan to do every 6 weeks or so from my home, so crab a drink of your choice and join me and the rest of the students for some flute craic. (this is a private group and hosted by me as I am gonna try and create a flute community online who enjoy a few tunes together)

The courses consist of the usual beginner, intermediate and advanced but that's so predicable so I have included the following as extra's

1. BEGINNER
2. INTERMEDIATE
3. ADVANCED (this really is advanced and you will need a keyed flute)
4. FLUTE TECHNIQUES and DAILY PRACTICE ROUTINE
5. SCALES and KEYWORK
6. THE B flat SUITE (for the complete anoraks.... like me)

There is enough information on this school to keep you busy for about a year and that's why i will no longer be doing any skype lessons until next year as I busy with new recording projects.

However if you are from overseas and visited the North of Ireland you are always welcome to my home for an afternoon to play a few tunes and try some flutes..... i have a few around here !!

Many thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to meeting some of you either online or here in Glenavy.

Keep tooting !!!!

Brendan Mulholland
http://www.musicitg.com

The Three T's TONE TIMING TECHNIQUE

Brendan Mulholland
Normski
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Re: BRENDAN MULHOLLAND Tradition Flute School

Post by Normski »

Brendan has put a great deal of work into this project. He has produced a great series of high quality videos which make a fabulous resource for flute players of all abilities. Check it out.