For sale: Casey Burns Folk Flute in D

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
DKinsella
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Originally from the UK I now live in southern Sweden. I play the guitar mostly, in addition I enjoy playing various wind instruments, including recorders and flutes.

For sale: Casey Burns Folk Flute in D

Post by DKinsella »

I'm selling my Casey Burns Folk Flute D blackwood 3-piece flute. The flute is in excellent condition with no cracks. Above all, it plays wonderfully! It has not been played on much over the years, nevertheless I have taken well care of it. I am a former saxophone player who also plays on wooden recorders so the treatment of wind instruments is an obvious matter. I purchased it new off Casey Burns' website. I think in future the flute will have a happier life in someone else's hands as it were, meaning that someone else will play more thoroughly on it than I expect to do myself.
I would be asking for somewhere around 250€ or correspondingly 290$ plus shipping for the flute including its original three-sleeved cloth pouch with Velcro sealers. The flute ships from Sweden.
I would be happy to send photographs on request. More detailed information about the flute may be found on Casey Burns' website: http://www.caseyburnsflutes.com/ff.php As explained on the website, the particular model I'm selling is the one called ergonomic with a slight offset for the 2nd and 3rd holes for each hand.
DKinsella
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Originally from the UK I now live in southern Sweden. I play the guitar mostly, in addition I enjoy playing various wind instruments, including recorders and flutes.

Re: For sale: Casey Burns Folk Flute in D

Post by DKinsella »

NB. The flute has now been sold!