Gabos Barna C Flute 6 Keyed

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Ignacio
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hello! I PLAY THE FLUTE AND WHISTLES AND PIPES, AND I'm very interested in this forum, to chat and discuss, discover and learn things about.

Gabos Barna C Flute 6 Keyed

Post by Ignacio »

Hello!!
My name is Ignacio. Im from north of Spain.
Weeks ago, I received a new flute from Flute maker, "Gabos Barna".
Its a low C flute, in blackwood, with 6 keys.
I just want to let you know that Im very happy with this flute. It is a long flute, ok, but , it is so easy to play it. The sound is lovely and the keys are in the perfect place for my fingering. I just let him know a couple of preferences I was looking for, and Gabos just make them real. It was great to chat with him, very comprensive man.
Other good thing about, is that I oredered the flute, and in few months I received the flute.
Very good price too, very important thing, hehehe, in my opinion, its a good choice.
His bamboo flutes are good too. I have a couple.
Im sure Gabos it is one of the best flute makers nowadays.
Have a nice day to everyone. And lets keep on playing every day, its the secret truck... :) :thumbsup:
smoro
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Gabos Barna C Flute 6 Keyed

Post by smoro »

I´m glad to hear that.
Can you tell us a bit about finger hole spacing and ergonomy of the flute?
Thanks!
S.
barna
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: Gabos Barna C Flute 6 Keyed

Post by barna »

When he first time received the flute , the placement of the keys was not comfortable for him. He explaned me that he is useing a lot the keys and some keys are not in the right position for his hands.For my hands the flute was comfortable but Im playing with a different grip. I changed for him the boudy part and the foot joint as well,positioning the keys as he explaned me.Some extra work but I was disapointed that he is not absolutely happy with his flute. Finaly it was perfect for him. Im happy to listen all the special requests and build the flute as ergonomic as it possible.