Martin Doyle Celtic flute for sale

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Almatka
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am interested because I want to sell my Martin Doyle flute and this is a Godó site, all fluteplayers read it and use it.

Martin Doyle Celtic flute for sale

Post by Almatka »

New keyless Celtic African blackwood Martin Doyle flute with Celtic silver rings, (ferules) in the key of D with a tuning slide is for sale. I wish to sell my four months old keyless flute, because I bought a six-keyed flute by Barna Gábos. I bought my Martin Doyle flute a couple of months ago, but I only used it in my room. It was not taken to the outside, kept in room temperature. It is a brand new flute, in perfect condition, no cracks at all, shiny and beautiful. A hard case belongs to it. Please write to me, if you are interested. My e-mail address is: almar.judit@gmail.com.
The price does not cover the shipping cost. Payment via PayPal. Price: 800 € (originally bought for 1300 €)
You can also contact me on Facebook messenger, my Facebook-profile is:
Please, don't hesitate to contact me, if you need any more picture or information!
https://www.facebook.com/almar.judit
pmcallis
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Martin Doyle Celtic flute for sale

Post by pmcallis »

SOLD! Excellent, speedy postal delivery between Hungarian Magyar Posta, EMS and Canada Post.
Paul