For Sale: Patrick Olwell restored Wm Hall Cocus Flute $2,250

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

For Sale: Patrick Olwell restored Wm Hall Cocus Flute $2,250

Post by Julia Delaney »

Patrick Olwell restored Wm Hall Cocus Flute $2,250

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=112460

Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
kmag
Tell us something.: I try my best to play the flute and pipes. I have been coming here for years and now are required to fill this out for an address change.

Re: For Sale: Patrick Olwell restored Wm Hall Cocus Flute $2,250

Post by kmag »

Very nice!
Jayhawk
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Post by Jayhawk »

Beautiful flute...I would have snapped this up had I not recently bought an 8 key Firth & Pond. I personally find it is incredibly fun playing these small bored flutes that also have such good volume and allow for us smaller fingered people to have crisp ornamentation.

Good luck on your sale!

Eric
Julia Delaney
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Post by Julia Delaney »

Price lowered to $1,950.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Julia Delaney

Post by Julia Delaney »

Thanks everybody. The flute has been sold.
Jayhawk
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Post by Jayhawk »

Someone got a heck of a good deal! Olwell restored is like a blessing of an antique flute.