WTB Paddy Ward Delrin D Flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
JDLeedham
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Upon a stirring in one’s heart, to send it forth with the breath through an instrument where you can feel it stroke fingertips as it becomes sound... is truly like having the ability to make magic.

WTB Paddy Ward Delrin D Flute

Post by JDLeedham »

Hi All, I’m looking to buy a used Paddy Ward Flute Delrin D “Hawkes” or Pratten model. I’m located in the US. Please message me here or at jdleedham AT gmail DOT com
Thanks in advance ~JD
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: WTB Paddy Ward Delrin D Flute

Post by kkrell »

There's one for sale on the Facebook Group, appears to be in Portland, Maine.
The Irish Flute Marketplace
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3454951601246726
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
JDLeedham
Tell us something.: Upon a stirring in one’s heart, to send it forth with the breath through an instrument where you can feel it stroke fingertips as it becomes sound... is truly like having the ability to make magic.

Re: WTB Paddy Ward Delrin D Flute

Post by JDLeedham »

Thanks Kevin. I did investigate that one, but I don’t think it’s for me. It did however prompt me to see if there are any current owners of the larger bore/hole models who would consider parting with theirs. I’m walking by the ocean almost daily now for my health and have to stop often, so I sit on the rocks and play a bit while I rest. I’m trying to match my blackwood Pratten model so as not to ruin it with the exposure to salt air, sand and high humidity. All the best, ~JD