Stéphane Morvan flute for sale

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Jonathan Milton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Irish flute and guitar player from Texas. Really haven't played much since the end of 2020, but still pick it up on occasion.

Stéphane Morvan flute for sale

Post by Jonathan Milton »

FS: Stéphane Morvan flute, concert pitch, African blackwood, six keys, silver lined head, wood case. Purchased new 2018. $3900 USD + shipping.

Sound samples and more info at http://www.jonathanmiltonmusic.com/step ... rvan-flute

Jonathan Milton
Tell us something.: Irish flute and guitar player from Texas. Really haven't played much since the end of 2020, but still pick it up on occasion.

Re: Stéphane Morvan flute for sale

Have gotten some private messages about this flute but I can't open them, says I'm not authorized to open private messages. Not sure how to become authorized, but please feel free to email me at jonathanzmilton at gmail. Thanks much!
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Please read (4th paragraph):

viewtopic.php?p=1038845&f=3#p1038845

Since those sending the PMs are also evidently uninformed, once again we strongly urge one and all to avail themselves of the so-called CCCP. If you have any questions about how we roll here at Chiffco®, they're bound to be covered there.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
Jonathan Milton

Thanks, I enjoyed reading those bylaws. As a side note, I have another account here (since 2003-ish, I'm guessing) that I can't access since I don't have the associated email address anymore and have thus far failed to remember the password. So, gave up and started a new one.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Post by Nanohedron »

Jonathan Milton wrote:Thanks, I enjoyed reading those bylaws. As a side note, I have another account here (since 2003-ish, I'm guessing) that I can't access since I don't have the associated email address anymore and have thus far failed to remember the password. So, gave up and started a new one.
If you remember the username, please shoot Ben or me a PM. We might be able to unify the two accounts.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

Nanohedron wrote:
Jonathan Milton wrote:Thanks, I enjoyed reading those bylaws. As a side note, I have another account here (since 2003-ish, I'm guessing) that I can't access since I don't have the associated email address anymore and have thus far failed to remember the password. So, gave up and started a new one.
If you remember the username, please shoot Ben or me a PM. We might be able to unify the two accounts.
Hi Jonathan. Your previous username was "Jonathan" and the email associated with that account was "jonmiltonmusic@gmail.com", but you probably knew that. I'll have a look at merging the accounts when/if I get a chance ...
Holmes
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Holmes »

I may have missed an update of policies and guidelines for this site.. - edited as my comment was tasteless...

H

https://soundcloud.com/holmesflute/hop- ... roken-loom
Save your hot air for blowing down your flute
Jonathan Milton

I need to make a change to the original post but don't see an edit button as referred to in FAQ. Also no response from moderators. Does anyone know how?
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Jonathan Milton wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:12 pm I need to make a change to the original post but don't see an edit button as referred to in FAQ.
The Edit button goes away after 72 hours. That's also in the CCCP (like everything else FAQ doesn't cover). If you need to change something after that time, a mod can do it if it's justified. Just send us a PM.
Jonathan Milton wrote:Also no response from moderators.
I assume that's in reference to Ben's meaning to merge your two accounts if possible. He probably just needed a reminder.
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

Are there two prices for this flute, the lower one on the website?
Jonathan Milton

Nanohedron wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:52 pm I assume that's in reference to Ben's meaning to merge your two accounts if possible. He probably just needed a reminder.

Thanks, I also sent one about editing this post.
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Post by benhall.1 »

Nanohedron wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:52 pm
Jonathan Milton wrote:Also no response from moderators.
I assume that's in reference to Ben's meaning to merge your two accounts if possible. He probably just needed a reminder.
No. I lost those PM messages during the recent upgrade. But by all means just assume the worst straight off.
Jonathan Milton wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:40 pm Thanks, I also sent one about editing this post.
And thanks so much for the support.

I'll be gone for a while ...
Jonathan Milton

Price reduced.
vermichou

Post by vermichou »

Such a surprise this flute hasn't been sold yet. I have the same model. Probably the best flute I've owned (and tried). It takes a while to get used to the embouchure. But man this flute is first-class!
Jonathan Milton

Sold