DEPOSIT RECEIVED Patrick Olwell Restored Wylde Flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

DEPOSIT RECEIVED Patrick Olwell Restored Wylde Flute

Post by Julia Delaney »

I am selling a lovely Wylde 8-key “D” flute. The flute has elegant key-work and a sterling-silver crown and end cap. It has silver-lined keyways, which is an unusual and very desirable feature. Such detail is only found on the very top-tier of simple-system keyed flutes from this period. In the present case it is an elegant preventive solution to the potential for cracked or chipped key blocks.

It is offered at $2,650. I will ship anywhere in the US at my expense. I will ship overseas at buyer’s expense. The flute is offered with a money-back guarantee, less the cost of shipping and any bank fees.

Pictures and a fuller description can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=111595

DEPOSIT RECEIVED. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale