CP: album launch - Michel Balatti The Northern Breeze

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Michel
antispam: No

CP: album launch - Michel Balatti The Northern Breeze

Post by Michel »

Sup Chiffers!?!
Shameless plug here, just wanted to let you know that I've recently recorded my first solo album:

the album features the playing of my good friends Mike Bryan on guitar and Fabio Biale on piano/Bodhran, plus guests Nuala Kennedy on whistle, Caitlin Nic Gabhann on concertina and Elena Spotti on harp.
Martin Hayes was kind enough to write me a few words of endorsement, here they are:
"I've had the great pleasure of performing onstage many times with Michel over the years. He is a fine flute player with a thorough understanding of the style and repertoire of Irish music. His flute playing sounds as authentically Irish as the best playing you might expect to hear in Co. Clare or Sligo. This is a beautifully arranged and produced recording".

you can listen tracks samples on my website:
http://www.michelbalatti.com/index.php/audio-video/

the album was produced by the Italian label Felmay and will be available on iTunes and other digital stores around May 20th.
at the moment I can sell hard copies via post. Should any of you be interested just email me at michelbalattiATtiscali.it

thanks for your attention!

cheers
M
Michel
antispam: No

Re: CP: album launch - Michel Balatti The Northern Breeze

Post by Michel »

now we have a promo video as well!
https://youtu.be/S6TjXTXcq8w
pmcallis
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: CP: album launch - Michel Balatti The Northern Breeze

Post by pmcallis »

Fluters - GET THIS CD!! :thumbsup:
Great flute playing, excellent backing musicians, sound and production.
Fine Irish traditional flute playing does exist outside Ireland!! :shock: Give this one a try.
Paul