FS or Trade -7 keyed Lehart Rudall flute in E (CANCELED)

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
sponge
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: irish music, specifically slow airs played on different whistle keys, also lower keyed flutes like Bb, but only from modern makers who have managed to get the hole spacing a little closer. And finally learning some fiddle tunes, mainly slow airs again so that the whole family don't go mad with the sound of a cat being strangled.

FS or Trade -7 keyed Lehart Rudall flute in E (CANCELED)

Post by sponge »

Hi to all,

recently and reluctantly sold my lovelly Hammy flute due to hand issues ( Ganglion ), I bought Calum Stewarts Lehart 7 keyed Rudall style blackwood flute in the key of ( E ) great player with a great punchy sound, my idea was that a shorter flute in E would be less stress on my fingers, the finger with the ganglion on the upper joint aches after prolonged playing and occasionally locks, the ache tends to linger for some time after, so its not the finger stretch causing the problems, my DR advice is not to have surgery, as there can be complications that could make the situation worse, it has no affect on my whistle playing, so thats one good thing.

The flute is in great shape, all keys seal well, the link below has the images from Calum's post, he has removed the youtube clip of him playing, but has given me permission to upload it again for the purpose of the sale.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86783&p=1060705&hil ... e#p1060705

YOUTUBE LINK BELOW
http://youtu.be/_7pJC8bgLGE

I paid £1000 = $1577 = Euro 1244 - please don't be put off by the price I paid, it was a good price for a great flute, I am open to any kind of offer, cash+whistle or if you have some amazing whistle and want a great keyed E flute drop me a pm or e-mail.
I am open to offers including possible whistle trades, i'm based in the UK but have no problems with overseas deals,
I will try and upload the clip of Calum playing tonight.

thanks all

sponge :)
sponge
Tell us something.: irish music, specifically slow airs played on different whistle keys, also lower keyed flutes like Bb, but only from modern makers who have managed to get the hole spacing a little closer. And finally learning some fiddle tunes, mainly slow airs again so that the whole family don't go mad with the sound of a cat being strangled.

Re: FS or Trade -7 keyed Lehart Rudall flute in E - Withdrawn

Post by sponge »

Hi all.

many thanks for those who expressed interest, I have decided to withdraw the flute from sale/trade, as I have found a very good treatment for my hand issue without the need for surgery, which is great news :D :party: :thumbsup:
radcliff
Tell us something.: in two words, Rudall & Rose. but since a minimum of 100 characters is required, I should list a number of makers I found extremely interesting… I don't even know how much are 100 characters...

Re: FS or Trade -7 keyed Lehart Rudall flute in E (CANCELED)

Post by radcliff »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Francesco - Rome, Italy
TransverseWoodenFlutes.com
jemtheflute

Re: FS or Trade -7 keyed Lehart Rudall flute in E (CANCELED)

Post by jemtheflute »

That's great news, Mark - I really hope it proves a long term fix!
I respect people's privilege to hold their beliefs, whatever those may be (within reason), but respect the beliefs themselves? You gotta be kidding!

My YouTube channel
My FB photo albums
Low Bb flute: 2 reels (audio)
Flute & Music Resources - helpsheet downloads