FS: Fred Morrison Bellows Operated Smallpipes

The Wonderful World of ... Other Bagpipes. All the surly with none of the regs!
bildio
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am registering due to interest in flutes and small pipes. I also have an interest in numerous other musical instruments.

FS: Fred Morrison Bellows Operated Smallpipes

Post by bildio »

Fred Morrison bellows operated smallpipes (key of A) manufactured by McCallum. They are made of African blackwood, with engraved Celtic nickel slides and drone switch.

Pipes use Ezeedrone (base, baritone and tenor reeds), have a synthetic bag, and leather bellows.

Extras: New Ezeedrone reeds, two new chanter reeds, and extra new drone stock.

The original drone switch became hard to move, possibly due to temperature and humidity affecting the wood. McCallum provided a new drone stock and the new switch operates as it should even though it’s kept in the same place as the original drone switch. I still use the original drone stock since I operate the switch infrequently.

Selling due to too many different instruments, and not enough time to play them all.

New prices on Pipeline Bagpipes
Pipes: $1,775
Chanter reeds: $56 each
Ezeedrone reeds: $87

Asking $1,495 plus shipping to US locations only (shipping weight approximately 9 pounds).

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb0xhmdtefzyr ... g?dl=0/url]
bildio
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am registering due to interest in flutes and small pipes. I also have an interest in numerous other musical instruments.

Sold: Fred Morrison Bellows Operated Smallpipes

Post by bildio »

Sold