Salterelle Bouebe Irish B/C 23 buttons Brand New $1,650

We have some evidence, however, that you may have to pay for the reeds.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Salterelle Bouebe Irish B/C 23 buttons Brand New $1,650

Post by Julia Delaney »

I thought I’d have another go on the button accordion, having played one about 30 years ago. I stopped playing the box to focus on playing the concertina. I bought the Bouebe with high hopes but I have some shoulder issues that are making it too painful to continue. So I am moving this along. It is a practically brand new Saltarelle "Bouebe" 23 key/8 bass, Irish button accordion in B/C, with backpack style gig bag.
It was purchased brand new last month, from Martin Quinn’s accordion store in Kiltgan, Co. Wicklow Ireland, and hand-carried to the US. Martin is a professional accordion player, repairman and dealer. He did a complete setup on this Bouebe, including tuning the reeds, setting the button action and changing the bass buttons to the "modern" style. It plays beautifully and I am reluctant to sell it but it’s too painful to continue to play it.
It comes with backpack style gig bag and two Saltarelle leather shoulder straps. This is an opportunity to get a fully set up, brand-new box at a reduced price. I will be happy to send pictures, though i looks exactly like any other new Bouebe that you can see online.
The Button Box sells these (when they can get a B/C) for $2,300.00. Shipping Internationally, buyer to pay shipping and insurance fees.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

SOLD: Salterelle Bouebe

Post by Julia Delaney »

SOLD....
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale