Flute and Tin Whistle Lessons via Skype!

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
ChristinaClasses
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hi there! I am interested in joining the forum because I am a flute and whistle teacher who is offering classes in person or on Skype.

Flute and Tin Whistle Lessons via Skype!

Post by ChristinaClasses »

Hello,

I am a flute and tin whistle teacher with over 10 years experience performing and teaching Irish traditional music on flutes and whistles.

Some of my most recent projects include performing as a designated Substitute Musician on the Broadway Production of the Tony-award winning show, Come From Away (2017-present), performing and teaching at the Catskills Irish Arts Week in NY (2018) and teaching at the Irish Arts Center in Manhattan both as a weekly tutor and as a masterclass teacher (2016-2018).

I am currently offering flute and tin whistle lessons in person (in Dublin) and over Skype. All ages and levels welcome! If you are interested, please get in touch by filling in the form on the "contact" section of my website: https://christinadolphin.com/

Thanks,

Christina