USA : SF Bay Area Irish flute teacher wanted

Post here if you are looking for a music teacher or if you want to make yourself available to accept students. See the Guidelines before posting.
eedbjp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been on this forum for many years, just getting back into it agin in 2019.. Tried many flutes and whistles, but keep coming back to the fundamentals!

USA : SF Bay Area Irish flute teacher wanted

Post by eedbjp »

Seeking Irish flute lessons.,Cait Reed moved out of the area and I cannot get in touch with Jack Gilder. Is anyone teaching?
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds-Emerson
Akiba
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am an Irish flute player and whistler. I have been a member since 2007? This has been one of the most informative sites on Irish flute I have found.

Re: USA : SF Bay Area Irish flute teacher wanted

Post by Akiba »

eedbjp wrote:Seeking Irish flute lessons.,Cait Reed moved out of the area and I cannot get in touch with Jack Gilder. Is anyone teaching?
Hi,

I just noticed your request when I was searching the internet. I am an Irish flute teacher in the SF Bay Area out of the East Bay. Here is my website:

http://irish-flute-bay-area.com/

I know you posted this in February, but I thought I'd let you know regardless. Let me know if I can be of service to you.

Jason