FS: Epiphone MM 20 AS mandolin with Fender gig bag

Our first forum for instruments you don't blow.
gerardo1000

FS: Epiphone MM 20 AS mandolin with Fender gig bag

Post by gerardo1000 »

For sale my 3 months old Epiphone mandolin, in like new condition, played just a few hours and always kept at home. The mandolin comes with a very well padded new Fender gig bag. I bought both mandolin and gig bag at my local store, Limelight Music in Rochester, MI, after having compared the Epiphone together with four other mandolins.
The Epiphone, although it was not the most expensive, was by far the best. The tone is loud and resonant, and the intonation is excellent.
I also had a professional luthier do a great set up (action at the nut, neck relief, playability, etc...).
The mandolin is perfect, with no flaws of any kind. I am selling it because I have big hands and cannot adjust to the narrow string spacing of a mandolin (in fact,I bought a mandola and have an octave mandolin on order).
I paid $ 146.00 for the mandolin and $ 25.00 for the gig bag, for a total of $ 181.00 plus taxes.
I am asking for mandolin and gig bag $ 119.00. Shipping is $ 15.00 with either Fed Ex or UPS Ground to continental United States (buyers from Hawaii, Alaska and Puero Rico are required to pay an extra charge). This is a quality mandolin, very well built, and although it is not made of carved solid woods as high end and expensive mandolins, it sounds extremely good and plays extremely well.
Please click on the following link to see detailed photos. Thanks.

http://s1035.photobucket.com/albums/a43 ... 0mandolin/

[ Fixed link. - Mod ]