Recording Angel Required

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
s1m0n
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Recording Angel Required

Post by s1m0n »

There's going to be a program about William Golding on BBC2 next Saturday. I'd like to see it, but even if it goes up online it won't be downloadable from here in the outer colonies. Is anyone available to do me the favour of recording it?
Arena: The Dreams of William Golding is on BBC2 at 9.30pm on Saturday 17 March
And now there was no doubt that the trees were really moving - moving in and out through one another as if in a complicated country dance. ('And I suppose,' thought Lucy, 'when trees dance, it must be a very, very country dance indeed.')

C.S. Lewis
jileha
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Recording Angel Required

Post by jileha »

Check out the website
www.onlinetvrecorder.com

It's a German website that allows you to select programs for later download. The website is available in English and offers also UK channels.
I'm looking at the UK scheduke right now and March 17 is not yet available.
If you register (and I think for this feature you need to donate some money), you can opt to mark all programs for download. This way you can also download shows after their showing.

Check it out. I've been using this site for many years by now to get my fill of German TV here in the US.
Whistling Willie
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I love whistling and I have been a member of this forum for many years now.I have found it very informative and helpful over the years that I have been here.

Re: Recording Angel Required

Post by Whistling Willie »

I'm from Belfast but I live in Brazil now.A site that I use to watch UK TV is uknova.You have to register,but it's free to do so.The shows are available to download in torrent form,and if there is anything specific that you want to see,just request it and some kind soul will put it up for you to download.
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"