**Sigh** A sad realization....

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Tyler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

**Sigh** A sad realization....

Post by Tyler »

I've been totalling up my wife's medical bills and it looks like I'm going to have to sell off a few of my personal vehicles;
my'96 Grand Cherokee Limited,
my '92 Eagle talon project.
and....................
and................................
and..........................................
:cry: my Mini project :cry:

::sob::
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Flyingcursor
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Man Tyler. That's tough stuff but I am glad to see you put your wife ahead of the other things. I hope it all works out well for you.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Flyingcursor wrote:Man Tyler. That's tough stuff but I am glad to see you put your wife ahead of the other things. I hope it all works out well for you.
Well, you know...I love my cars....but I love my wife more.

Besides...my cars can't love me back the way she does! :D
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Jack
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Jack »

Honey, let me tell you: I owe a thousands upon thousands upon thousands of dollars in medical bills. I have student insurance, but that doesnt cover things like throat biopsies, various scans, and other stuff.

When you get down to the point of quite literally owning nothing of value, like me (the computer I type on isn't actually mine), you will receive medical bills in the mail and be happy to rip them up and throw them away and not worry about them. That's what I do. It's liberating. :)
missy

Post by missy »

man -

could you "sell" it but still work on it? Kinda like visitation?

You need a sugar daddy!!!
Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

missy wrote:man -

could you "sell" it but still work on it? Kinda like visitation?

You need a sugar daddy!!!
That would be nice; there are very few mechanics even willing to do work on a classic Mini, let alone knowing their nuances and charactaristics...
Whatever I do, I'm going to make sure that at least the Mini goes to someone who will finish it and not just get frustrated and dump it in the junkyard (I'm only advertizing the Mini in the British Motor Club of Utah's newsgroup).
CHCBrown

Post by CHCBrown »

Sorry to hear it...I hope all turns out well for your wife.
"Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light ….”
Jack

Post by Jack »

I would be your sugar daddy, Tyler.

But unfortunately I'm younger than you and on top of that I don't have any sugar.

/hears George Michael's "Father Figure" play in his mind :P
lilymaid

Post by lilymaid »

If it makes you feel any better the car I drive is probably worth less than my $200 wedding ring or my good winter coat. It goes, though, so I'm happy.

Stuff doesn't really matter. People do.
Catch from the board of beauty
Such careless crumbs as fall.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Jack

Post by Jack »

lilymaid wrote:Stuff doesn't really matter. People do.
This is true.
Tyler

Post by Tyler »

Cranberry wrote:I would be your sugar daddy, Tyler.

But unfortunately I'm younger than you and on top of that I don't have any sugar.

Y'know that makes me feel better...in an obscene sort of way! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Joseph E. Smith

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

Tyler Morris wrote:
Cranberry wrote:I would be your sugar daddy, Tyler.

Y'know that makes me feel better...in an obscene sort of way! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
All you need is love... da, da da, da da
All you need is love... da, da da, da da
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need.