crazy frog gets a hurley-stick!!!

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
flanum
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

crazy frog gets a hurley-stick!!!

Post by flanum »

Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
djm

Post by djm »

This is mild. What you want is the original JoeCartoon.com.

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.
missy

Post by missy »

djm wrote:This is mild. What you want is the original JoeCartoon.com.

djm
as the frog says: "wuss"...... :D
Missy

"When facts are few, experts are many"

http://www.strothers.com
chas
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

Geez, I thought maybe a frog made off with Brad's flute.
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.
Flyingcursor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Oh sheez. Wait until Cranberry sees this. Actually I'm not too excited about it myself.

When I was a boy I did a horrible thing to a frog and I don't like to be reminded of it.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

Flyingcursor wrote:When I was a boy I did a horrible thing to a frog and I don't like to be reminded of it.
When I was in about the 7th grade, I couldn't believe how cruel the kids in the lower grades were. They were doing barbaric things to any toad they happened to find. Killing them in grotesque manners. A friend and I gathered up all the live toads around the school, and released them away from the children.
Reasonable person
Walden
Montana

Post by Montana »

Walden wrote:When I was in about the 7th grade, I couldn't believe how cruel the kids in the lower grades were. They were doing barbaric things to any toad they happened to find. Killing them in grotesque manners. A friend and I gathered up all the live toads around the school, and released them away from the children.
That was me too. I could never understand what was so fun about causing a creature pain.
Once I saw some boys throwing rocks under a shed. I looked under and saw a baby bunny. Needless to say, they faced my wrath and when I pulled it out and took it away, they all stood around looking sheepish. Also needless to say, it sometimes didn't make me very popular...
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

Montana wrote:
Walden wrote:When I was in about the 7th grade, I couldn't believe how cruel the kids in the lower grades were. They were doing barbaric things to any toad they happened to find. Killing them in grotesque manners. A friend and I gathered up all the live toads around the school, and released them away from the children.
That was me too. I could never understand what was so fun about causing a creature pain.
Once I saw some boys throwing rocks under a shed. I looked under and saw a baby bunny. Needless to say, they faced my wrath and when I pulled it out and took it away, they all stood around looking sheepish. Also needless to say, it sometimes didn't make me very popular...
I once shot and killed a sparrow with my BB gun, just because I could. It's the one youthful act of which I am most ashamed. Unlike hunting squirrel, rabbit etc., which put food on the table, the sparrow's death served no purpose.
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Flyingcursor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

jsluder wrote:
Montana wrote:
I once shot and killed a sparrow with my BB gun, just because I could. It's the one youthful act of which I am most ashamed. Unlike hunting squirrel, rabbit etc., which put food on the table, the sparrow's death served no purpose.
Well Montana and Walden, I'm glad you don't have to carry that memory with you.
I'm more ashamed of that then than anything else I've ever done.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Montana

Post by Montana »

Flyingcursor wrote:Well Montana and Walden, I'm glad you don't have to carry that memory with you.
I'm more ashamed of that then than anything else I've ever done.
Well, you know, that speaks well for you. What concerns me is when some people don't grow out of it.
Everyone can forgive youthful mistakes, everyone has made them. I didn't hurt animals but I probably did just about everything else you shouldn't do... :(