Chuck Norris is a wimp.....

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
dubhlinn
antispam: No

Chuck Norris is a wimp.....

Post by dubhlinn »

Mr.T...he da Man!!

Every time a church bell rings, Mr. T pities a fool.

Mr. T doesn't pity anyone who likes the Bodhran. He just kills them.

Mr. T speaks only when necessary. His main form of communication is folding his arms and slowly shaking his head. And regardless of the situation, he is always understood.

When he found out he would lose the rematch while making Rocky III, Mr. T administered to Sylvester Stallone an angy look. Seeing Mr. T's anger broke every bone in Sly's face, left him mildly retarded and unable to remember the incident. To this day, Sly has no idea why he sh*t his pants at the mere sight of a black man with a mohawk.

Mr.T once punched Chuck Norris at the exact moment he roundhouse kicked Mr.T in the chest. the result was the 80's.

23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Mr. T invented fools. Realizing the magnitude of his folly, he then created Pity.

Mr. T pities fools because even fools deserves their daily dose of vitamin T.

Mr. T once stated that he "doesn't wail on sissy boys." This led to the pink polo shirts with popped collars craze. Little do those pitiful fools know that Mr. T was just making it easier to find sissy boys to wail on.

Mr. T once captured Bigfoot, but released him after he shaved the beast and realized that it was just Chuck Norris walking around naked in the woods.

On the A-team, Face , Haniabal, and Murdoch were all masters of disguise. Mr T didn't have to wear a disguise. The bad guys didn't recognize him out of fear.

Mr. T and Chuck Norris once encountered each other on a lonesome British path. Before the inevitable battle could begin, the earth sh*t itself and created Scotland.

There are only four horsemen of the apocalypse, because Mr. T is going to walk.

A break in the space-time continuum occurred on July 9th, 1986. Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked a guy into Mr. T while he was pitying some fool. Mr. T and Chuck Norris had words (better known as jibba jabba). Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Mr. T at the exact moment Mr. T punched him in the chest. The result was an alternate universe where Mr. T roundhouse kicks people and Chuck Norris pities fools.

Mr. T is allergic to doorknobs. That's why he can only kick through doors.

Mr. T coined the phrase, "I see dead people," after the waiting staff at Denny's forgot his birthday.

Mr. T. does not break wind. He destroys it.

Mr. T's edition of the VH1 show 'Where Are They Now' was the shortest in the show's history. It was 10 seconds long, and consisted of a black screen with the words "Right Behind You" written on it.

Mr. T pities the fool who doesn't pity the fool, thus creating a neverending loop of pity and pain.

Mr. T's pity for fools is used by mathematicians as a demonstration of the concept of infinity.

Despite popular belief, Mr. T in fact ended the civil rights movement by getting on a bus....all caucasian people moved to the back.

Mr. T once shook hands with Chuck Norris, or so it appeared, in actuality, their combined power caused an earthquake, which gave their hands a look of shaking to any onlookers, who were probably too scared to accurately testify anyway.

Mr. T does not have to kick the crap out of you, crap runs out of your ass in fright when you come into contact with Mr. T.

Mr. T is not black. It's just that the sun is to afraid to shine on him.

Mr. T once bit off more than he could chew. He ate it anyway.

Behind every great man, there is a great woman. Behind that woman is Mr. T.

Despite popular belief, if there is a fool in the woods, and nobody is around to hear his jibba jabba, Mr. T is still able to pity him.

Mr. T puts the laughter in manslaughter.

Mr. T once pitied the sun. An ice age followed.

The last time Mr. T went to McDonald's, Ronald McDonald greeted him. What occured next proved to be the most violent beating of a clown ever recorded in human history.

Slan,
D. :wink:
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
GaryKelly
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by GaryKelly »

Pity the fool who has a Chuck Norris in his pocket.
Image "It might be a bit better to tune to one of my fiddle's open strings, like A, rather than asking me for an F#." - Martin Milner
Flyingcursor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

HEY Gary. You haven't been in the Pub in a month.

I want one of those Mr. T gizmos!!!
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
GaryKelly

Post by GaryKelly »

Flyingcursor wrote:HEY Gary. You haven't been in the Pub in a month.
My first week back after a long Christmas/New Year vacation. And I return to the delights of Mr.T pitying Chuck Norris :)
Image "It might be a bit better to tune to one of my fiddle's open strings, like A, rather than asking me for an F#." - Martin Milner
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Mr T caught Chuch Norris with this voodoo doll, the result was pity by voodoo!
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
Tyler
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Mr. T once pitied Magic The Gathering gamers, this was the result...
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
beowulf573

Post by beowulf573 »

My god, I've stumbled into fark.com...

I love it.
Eddie
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
chrisoff

Re: Chuck Norris is a wimp.....

Post by chrisoff »

dubhlinn wrote:the earth sh*t itself and created Scotland.
grrr
:swear:
amar
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by amar »

chrisoff wrote:
grrr
my feelings exactly..
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

chrisoff wrote:
grrr
Scotsmen and Scotswomen everywhere..

I just copied and pasted all this stuff...I did not write it :wink:

Slan,
D. :D

W.B.Yeats
amar

Post by amar »

dubhlinn wrote:
chrisoff wrote:
grrr
Scotsmen and Scotswomen everywhere..

I just copied and pasted all this stuff...I did not write it :wink:

Slan,
D. :D
fel bautista

Post by fel bautista »

Mr T needs to pity misspellers who pitty :moreevil:

Actually, Mr. T doesn't *need* to do anything. He's already pitied the pittiers. That is why we haven't heard from them lately...

My correction statement comes because I might otherwise join them in a shallow grave for the unintentional slander of Mr. T.
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

Jesus lives, Mr. T rules!

Slan,
D. :wink:

W.B.Yeats
Henke

Post by Henke »

Here's one that you forgot to post. This one's good

Contrary to popular belief, Mr. T was not beat by Sylvester Stallone in Rocky III. He actually lost to Stallone's stuntman, Chuck Norris. It took 5 hours of work by a dozen makeup artists to make Chuck Norris ugly enough to be a believable Stallone. Even with Chuck Norris, it was still necessary to use 3 metric tons of animal traquilizers to knock Mr. T out long enough for a 10 count.
I.D.10-t

Post by I.D.10-t »

Well I guess this settles who is the best.

Ultimate Showdown
"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."