Awsome Concert!!! And cool fundraiser Info! check into it!

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
talimirr743
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Awsome Concert!!! And cool fundraiser Info! check into it!

Post by talimirr743 »

I just got back from an An Dochas concert! WOW! they are even better live than in their cd! If any ove you don't know who I'm talking about you can look at their website here:

http://www.andochas.com/newfastconnection.htm

It was absolutely awsome!!! The singer (forgot his name I will post it with the website info)(you'll know why in a second) is helping an organization called "Concern." They are a very good group of people who are selfless and passionate about what they are doing. Anyway, he and like three other of his songwriter friends put together a CD.(and its only about six bux, so its not gonna break the bank or anything. So I really encourage everyone to order one as soon as I can find the pamplet that has all the info on it. It really is a good organization!) ALL of the procedings go to the Concern organization. Like I said, NOTHING goes to the singers/songwriters! The CD's can be bought on the website(I am going to haf to order from the site too 'cause everyone was pushing and shoving, literally! Of course knowing my luck the person in front of me got the last copie! so I ended up buying the bands CD, which I had been wanting to order anyhow).

So after I bought the CD, I got the band and the singer to sign it, then talked to the band about my celtic music endevors (is that spelled right). They were very nice! If you will look on the website you will see a link about the Haran Irish dancers. They were supposed to be dancing this evening, but Spivey Hall (the cancert hall where it was at) wouldn't let them because it would have torn up the wood floor. So needles to say I was kind of upset. but they are a great band!!! An 'Dochas is Irish for "New Hope".

Like I said I will post the organization info in a few minutes. May be tomorrow.

Cheers!
Andrew
Last edited by talimirr743 on Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers!
~Andrew~

"As imperfect as we are, we each hold the world in our hands"
talimirr743

Post by talimirr743 »

found it!!!

http://www.concernusa.org/

it is on the front page midway down. I hope everyone will order one!
Cheers!
~Andrew~

talimirr743

Post by talimirr743 »

PS. Michael Londra was the singer too!
Cheers!
~Andrew~

talimirr743