An Annual Brownnosing

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

An Annual Brownnosing

Post by Nanohedron »

Happy birthday, Dale. :party:
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
Roger O'Keeffe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: An Annual Brownnosing

Post by Roger O'Keeffe »

Seconded.

Just dropped in after several years' (or was it decades'?) absence.

Nice to see the forum still going strong, even if I only recognise a handful of names. Your little project has created a great community, Dale, and the good stuff outweighs all the ups and downs. May it have many more years of success, and yourself too.

I also tried to check into the Mudcat Café, but it seems to be in one of its recurring outages. An almost reassuringly familiar expereience! It was actually someone on there who told me about C&F, which is closer to my main interests, so I won't knock it. There are still some decent, helpful people left in the world, thank goodness.

Roger
An Pluiméir Ceolmhar
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: An Annual Brownnosing

Post by Nanohedron »

Hey, Roger. Long time no see. :)
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician