Play along with the BBC

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
AnnaDMartinez
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Play along with the BBC

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

does anybody remember the BBC2 page with the neat animations where you could play along with the session and it had music to go with it...? Anybody still have that link? For me it was five computers ago.
BigDavy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Re: Play along with the BBC

Post by BigDavy »

Payday, Piping, Percussion and Poetry- the 4 best Ps
AnnaDMartinez
Tell us something.: Good to be home, many changes here, but C&F is still my home! I think about the "old" bunch here and hold you all in the light, I am so lucky to have you all in my life!

Post by AnnaDMartinez »

BigDavy wrote:Virtual Session

David
thanks, dude! now if i can get windoze 10 to play the midi files!!! :D
celticlibero
Tell us something.: HI I play whistle and mandola, my main interest is Irish trad going back to Planxty and Bothy Band days. I quit for a while but now getting back in to it and trying to learn the low d.

Post by celticlibero »

[Thread revival. - Mod]

Hi I've been out of the loop for a while so apologies in advance if this is old hat. Does anyone know whether there is a safe recommended way to find the BBC Virtual Session on the web?
I can find the link but when I try to connect I get a warning message about Adobe Flashplayer. The BBC Virtual Session was a great site for beginners, shame if it's no longer available, or maybe its been superseded?
Lozq
Tell us something.: Player of flutes, drinker of wine, reader of books and fancier of anything old and dusty. I lived in a hammock for several years. Surely this is enough characters???

Post by Lozq »

I use Firefox, and had success using a browser extension called 'Flash Player 2021'.

Not sure if it exists for other browsers, but there's enough Flash content on the web that I'm sure Chrome and the like have their own workarounds.
celticlibero
Tell us something.: HI I play whistle and mandola, my main interest is Irish trad going back to Planxty and Bothy Band days. I quit for a while but now getting back in to it and trying to learn the low d.

Post by celticlibero »

Thank you Lozq I'll have a look