I...uh....I.....uh....I'd just like to say....uh...

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
flanum
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

...And banjos get a shout too!
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
JS

Post by JS »

Ah, banjos. The daring can go to this site http://harmonias.com/ and follow the link for "My Life sort of...A girl's story of musical corruption."
"Furthermore he gave up coffee, and naturally his brain stopped working." -- Orhan Pamuk
flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

and accordians..Image

wow..

guitar is just too easy..

see..
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

In all my life I never knew that there was a thing about naked women posing with musical instruments! :lol: I thought I'd been around the block a time or two, but I am really sort of surprised. It just seems sort of incongruous for some reason---probably the reason being that I'm a woman. I mean, I wouldn't have thought of hunting for pictures of Myron Floren seated behind his accordion with no clothes on. And, that's okay, if you find one I don't really need to see it. :lol: I can sort of see the relationship between a guitar and a woman's body, but a banjo? Well, I guess it would depend on the woman. I suppose music and beautiful bodies are pleasures in life and that's why they go together. Sort of like a cigarette and a cup of coffee.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Congratulations

Post by Congratulations »

Cynth wrote:I suppose music and beautiful bodies are pleasures in life and that's why they go together. Sort of like a cigarette and a cup of coffee.
Also: cake.
oh Lana Turner we love you get up
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Congratulations wrote:
Cynth wrote:I suppose music and beautiful bodies are pleasures in life and that's why they go together. Sort of like a cigarette and a cup of coffee.
:lol: :-? Cake? You mean like girls popping out of cakes? Or having cake with your coffee? Or cake is one of life's pleasures? Music and cake go together? Dude, you are so subtle!
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Congratulations

Cynth wrote:
Congratulations wrote:
:lol: :-? Cake? You mean like girls popping out of cakes? Or having cake with your coffee? Or cake is one of life's pleasures? Music and cake go together? Dude, you are so subtle!
Yep. ( :P )
gonzo914

Post by gonzo914 »

Congratulations wrote:
Pie. Pictures of naked women and musical instruments do nothing for me, as I fret that the poor dears might hurt themselves. I cannot say how I would feel about naked women and musical instruments in the flesh, as alas, that particular opportunity has not presented itself.

But naked women and pie -- that's another thing altogether. Especially if it involves peach pie.

And triplets (a fine musical term).
Crazy for the blue white and red
Crazy for the blue white and red
And yellow fringe
Crazy for the blue white red and yellow
Innocent Bystander
antispam: No

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Thon wummin wid niver play the guitar, not with nails that length!

Nope, it's just an excuse for tekkin' pixtures of nekkid wimmin, and not showin' yer all of them. Browtle rip-off, sin yer ask me...
Wizard needs whiskey, badly!
jsluder

Post by jsluder »

Innocent Bystander wrote:Thon wummin wid niver play the guitar, not with nails that length!
Dolly Parton plays guitar with long fingernails on both hands. All I can figure is she must use only bar chords.
Giles: "We few, we happy few."
Spike: "We band of buggered."
Flyingcursor
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: This is the first sentence. This is the second of the recommended sentences intended to thwart spam its. This is a third, bonus sentence!

Post by Flyingcursor »

Here ladies. Everyone should be equally represented. It's the best I could find. Check the properties for the very interesting name of the picture.

Bye the way, never do a GIS on "skin flute" or "pink torpedo" with safe search offl.
I'm no longer trying a new posting paradigm
Lambchop

Post by Lambchop »

I dunno . . . something about this one makes me a bit nervous . . .
Congratulations

Lambchop wrote:Image

I dunno . . . something about this one makes me a bit nervous . . .
That was a particularly good Mardi Gras, methinks.
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Flyingcursor wrote:Here ladies. Everyone should be equally represented. It's the best I could find. Check the properties for the very interesting name of the picture.

Bye the way, never do a GIS on "skin flute" or "pink torpedo" with safe search offl.
Well, whoever titled that picture would not seem to have much respect for percussionists! At least these fellows are really doing something not just standing there holding their drums in front of them :lol: . Good job, Flyingcursor!
djm

Post by djm »

Cynth wrote:It just seems sort of incongruous for some reason
No guitar can compare with the hum of a well-strummed woman. :wink:

Mama's got a squeeze-box.
Daddy never sleeps at night.
- The Who - Squeeze-box
:D

djm
I'd rather be atop the foothills than beneath them.