living with closed internal doors

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
peeplj
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by peeplj »

Rod Sprague wrote:I had a room mate that kept closing the door to the bathroom. The humidity got too high, and it never aired out properly after it was put to its more odoriferous uses, so the room began to stink and get moldy. I asked why she didn’t leave to door open so it could air out properly. “Because bathrooms smell!” I also didn’t like not knowing if anyone was in there.
Self-fulfilling prophecy: bathrooms smell, so I keep the door closed. Keeping the door closed ensures that over time the bathroom actually does begin to smell. :lol:

Yep, I think everyone is sharpening their skills for the return of the rubber room! :twisted:

--James
http://www.flutesite.com

-------
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending" --Carl Bard
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

peeplj wrote:Yep, I think everyone is sharpening their skills for the return of the rubber room! :twisted:

--James
And I was so hoping for an indefinite continuance of my sabbatical from it. :cry:
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician