Astrological signs.

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Cynth
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Cynth »

"Physically they tend to be of average height with strong, capable, thick set, hirsute bodies, bow legs and a short neck. Their skulls are dome shaped and their hair is coarse, thick and curly. Their faces are broad, square, with swarthy complexions, dark eyes, and aquiline noses. They have strong constitutions, resistant to disease."

Okay. :lol: dubh, do you look like this? They ain't talking about me here.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Denny
antispam: No

Post by Denny »

Cynth wrote:"Physically they tend to be of average height with strong, capable, thick set, hirsute bodies, bow legs and a short neck. Their skulls are dome shaped and their hair is coarse, thick and curly. Their faces are broad, square, with swarthy complexions, dark eyes, and aquiline noses. They have strong constitutions, resistant to disease."

Have you considered changing browsers...or ISPs.

What are you reading? :-?
fearfaoin

Post by fearfaoin »

Cynth wrote:"Physically they tend to be of average height with strong, capable, thick set, hirsute bodies, bow legs and a short neck. Their skulls are dome shaped and their hair is coarse, thick and curly. Their faces are broad, square, with swarthy complexions, dark eyes, and aquiline noses. They have strong constitutions, resistant to disease."
Please cite your source, Cynth, for this I must see.
Rod Sprague

Post by Rod Sprague »

I am a textbook Scorpio, but I am “agnostic” about any sort of “occult” or “paranormal” belief system. My step mom took the whole family to a past life regression therapist. The other members of my family only regressed back into human history. I apparently had been neurotic back in a previous cosmos. I’d been a neurotic mess before the big bang! I was so full of negative energy, the therapist had to burn incense to cleanse the room. But like I said, I’m agnostic about this whole thing and the benefits I felt could have been the result of play-acting my way through personal issues of this life.

Rod
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.co.u ... .html#art4

Sorry, I should have done that. Then scroll down the page to Article 11. I think the whole page is articles from different places. Maybe that article isn't very reputable. :lol:
Last edited by Cynth on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
dubhlinn

Post by dubhlinn »

Well to be honest Cynth, I'm slightly taller than average, a lot of hair - very little of it on my head - not bow legged and I am blue eyed so it is reasonably close :oops:

Slan,
D. :lol:
And many a poor man that has roved,
Loved and thought himself beloved,
From a glad kindness cannot take his eyes.

W.B.Yeats
Matt_Paris

Post by Matt_Paris »

Personnaly, I have often been told that I am a text book example of a Pisces... But never by someone who did not know my sign before. And nobody could ever guess my sign according to my behaviour or traits.

I think astrology works only in one direction, and so it's not helpful in any way.
SteveK

Post by SteveK »

Rod Sprague wrote: I apparently had been neurotic back in a previous cosmos. I’d been a neurotic mess before the big bang! I was so full of negative energy, the therapist had to burn incense to cleanse the room.

Rod
I can see your aura and it's ugly.

http://sniff.numachi.com/~rickheit/dtra ... YAURA.html
Denny

Post by Denny »

Rod Sprague wrote:I am a textbook Scorpio, but I am “agnostic” about any sort of “occult” or “paranormal” belief system. My step mom took the whole family to a past life regression therapist. The other members of my family only regressed back into human history. I apparently had been neurotic back in a previous cosmos. I’d been a neurotic mess before the big bang! I was so full of negative energy, the therapist had to burn incense to cleanse the room. But like I said, I’m agnostic about this whole thing and the benefits I felt could have been the result of play-acting my way through personal issues of this life.

Rod
Rod, are you one of those pipers? :o
Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

Cynth wrote: I just looked up something about Scorpios but it was too long to read the whole thing. It said something about the danger of my becoming a debauched sex pervert if my intensity was channeled the wrong way.

I always knew I liked you for some reason! :P
Now...when can we get together :D
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown
fearfaoin

Post by fearfaoin »

Cynth wrote:http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.co.u ... .html#art4

Sorry, I should have done that. Then scroll down the page to Article 11. I think the whole page is articles from different places. Maybe that article isn't very reputable. :lol:
Wow, nothing on that page fits my wife (a Scorpio, of course).
Nothing. So, there you go. Do with it what you will.
Denny

Post by Denny »

dubhlinn wrote:

Well to be honest Cynth, I'm slightly taller than average, a lot of hair - very little of it on my head - not bow legged and I am blue eyed so it is reasonably close :oops:

Slan,
How about the "They have strong constitutions, resistant to disease." part?

My favorite Scorpio has a great immune system.
fearfaoin

Post by fearfaoin »

Tyler Morris wrote:I always knew I liked you for some reason! :P
Tyler, your avatar looks like it's trying to hypnotize someone.
Turn away Cynth! Don't look into his eyes!!
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

dubhlinn wrote:

Slan,
Well, I'm tall, uh, heavy :oops: but not heavy-boned, not hairy or bow-legged and my neck is long--or so I have been told. My skull, well it ain't pointed, I don't know what other shapes there are really, my hair is coarse, thick and somewhat wavy. Eyes blue, face longish, pug nose, fair complexion. Gee, I sound like sort of a wierdo anyway I guess! :lol:
Tyler
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've picked up the tinwhistle again after several years, and have recently purchased a Chieftain v5 from Kerry Whistles that I cannot wait to get (why can't we beam stuff yet, come on Captain Kirk, get me my Low D!)

Post by Tyler »

fearfaoin wrote:
Tyler Morris wrote:I always knew I liked you for some reason! :P
Tyler, your avatar looks like it's trying to hypnotize someone.
Turn away Cynth! Don't look into his eyes!!
Trust the good doctor.....
:twisted:
“First lesson: money is not wealth; Second lesson: experiences are more valuable than possessions; Third lesson: by the time you arrive at your goal it’s never what you imagined it would be so learn to enjoy the process” - unknown